Wednesday 5 June 2013

Things to say and do


20130525_124542

In the next few days, I’ll be making projects from my book, Gifts from the Garden, at various points across north and east London and I’d love it if you would join me. If you don’t it’ll just be me, weeping into my dried lavender over what might have been, like a demented, sherry-swigging old fool. And none of us want that.

So, tomorrow night do come to the verdant and lovely N1 Garden Centre at 6.30pm – not only can we get to know one another a little better, there’ll be that added delight of running about a shop when it’s closed.

If you can’t make that, I am running two events at my house this weekend as part of the fabulous StokeyLitFest. Come and sit in my kitchen, walk around my garden, eat nice things, come out smelling fragrant and wonderful. All that for four quid. That’s Saturday or Sunday at 3pm. I hope to see you then.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds fab - everyone, Debora's kitchen is amazing - go visit if you can! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking through your book last night. I do love it. I don't normally wish that I lived in London, but I would love to for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy, Thank you sugar X
    TOC, What a very kind thing to say. Thank you. X

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now closed.
This site has migrated to http://www.deborarobertson.com

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...